Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Never gonna give it up....

We took advantage of Ava's newfound energy today and drove her bananas making her smile and wiggle and dance with us!  I'm sure the round of antibiotics coupled with the O2 and breathing treatments are helping her return to her to the squirrely sweet thing we know her to be.

She spent a bit of quality time with daddy this afternoon... At one point, I think I walked in on him teaching her how to dance like This Guy.  Maybe a little more with the uncoordinated shoulder waggle, Moon Pie...





And speaking of happy dances, you should have seen her celebrate the moment she figured out that she cold have a pacifier AND a thumb.  All I can say is that I hope she gets one or both of them out of her system eventually, else we're gonna owe her dentist an odd explanation later....


Looking forward to some answers from a test involving her upper G.I. tomorrow.  Until then, keep winging your prayers ever upward, Ava's Angels!














No comments:

Post a Comment