Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Predictions, Observations & Statements




She's so precious.
She is a gift. 
You were chosen.

Is she ever not happy?

She's so alert.

I think she's going to be a redhead.
I think she's going to be a blonde.
I think she's going to be bald!

What's that tube do?

She's how old?  She's so small....

You really can't tell at first.

She's pale.

Are you planning on having another?

Does she always breathe this fast?
Is she always this color?
Is this her baseline?

Can I hold her?

She cracks me up.

She's going to be a dancer.
She's going to play the piano.

She's going to be a drummer.  (gulp!)

Is she healthy?

Is she a good baby?
Does she sleep through the night?

He sure is cute. (?!?!?!) if anyone messes with the little feller, just give me a call.

I never put anything on my fridge, but guess whose picture is there now!

I love her like she's mine.








No comments:

Post a Comment