Sunday, May 26, 2013

Baby Talk

"Owwwwwwwww!":  "It's like a million screaming knives of fire in my gums!" 

"Mmmmmuuuummmm." : "I can't say daaaaad yet, so this will have to suffice."

"Yyyyyyyeach!": "Look, ma, I just pitched my paci under the oven!  I wonder what other things hiding under there belong in my mouth..."




"Yyyyeeeeh!  Yyyyyeh!": "This used to be a good place to get a bottle, 'til the yuppies found it."

"Ggggguh! Huh!":  "I did my trick, and you weren't watching!  Put it back on me so I can pull it off again!"

"Mmmmmmmmh!  Ahhhh!":  "You're gonna need the industrial strength stuff to get the stink offa this one!"  



 "Aaallen Ralph!!!" (??????)

"Guhguhgghhuhhhhh.":  "Nothin' like the smell of Desitin in the morning."

"YYYYUH!  AHH!  NYhuuuuuuh!  Eeeeeeeeeeee!  Wah!  Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!   Yyyyyyuh!":  "Milk."

(High-pitched and soft) "Ah ah ah ah.": "I don't care what the salesgirl at Victoria's Secret said.  I like 'em."

No comments:

Post a Comment