Friday, February 1, 2013

Puffy Muffy

I took an infant CPR class offered by the hospital yesterday.
My mom took it with me.
I'm so glad they offer such things.

I felt like the disruptive kid in class,
because I couldn't contain my giggles when I thought Mom was gonna blow her baby doll plum across the room.

Dear Children's Hopsital:
I apologize for smearing your baby doll dummy with red Rimmel lipstick.
It wipes off with cold cream, I swear.

And thank you immensely for the practice doll you provided me with after class.

However, I have a few questions regarding the packaging of said doll:

One: Is grinning like a goober while stimulating the heart a part of the CPR steps?

I searched my class notes.  I must've blanked out.


And two:  I tore the box APART.  I couldn't find the science ANYWHERE.

OH WELL.


Our new Puffy Muffy doll will make a nice addition to Ava Leigh's toy box one day.

Thank you, ACH, for equipping me with the tools I need to succeed as a mommy!  






No comments:

Post a Comment