Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Peek at Thirty Weeks!

It amazes me how different people see different things in an ultrasound.
It's kinda like a Rorschach inkblot test.
 
 
 
For example, in Ava's thirty week ultrasound pictures, I see big, wide eyes, fatty-round cheeks and her daddy's chin.
 
 
I also see those pretty, full Trimue lips inherited from her Nana Rhonda's side of the fam.
 
I showed these pictures to someone else yesterday, and they said,
"So what am I looking at? 
Is that a butt?"
 
One only a mother could love.
 
Gah.  I'm not playing this game with you people anymore. 
It's like a bad round of Win, Lose or Draw.
 
 
 
And speaking of drawing, I caught Jason expressing himself on the tablecloth at Macaroni Grill
after our obstetrician appointment on Monday. 
 
 
Considering his medium was crayon on wax paper, I'd say that his piece came out looking quite elegant...
 
 
...especially the wee details.  Is there anything not to like about fat little birds?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Awww!!! She's gonna be a knock out just like her momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, shucks. We've learned that she's at least sprouted an early crop of big hair like me. Bewteen the two of us, we're gonna have to push so much Drano through the plumbing.... lol

    ReplyDelete