Friday, November 9, 2012

Mighty Morphing Baby Pictures!

Meet our virtual baby, Mini-Morph!
 
 
She's made of a little of daddy, a little of mommy, and a lot of technology.
 
Being terribly impatient and fortunate enough to live in an age when I can indulge such vices, I found a website where I painstakingly pointed and measured every one of mine and Jason's features from two childhood pictures to submit to the creation of this one.  Our thirty week ultrasound is coming up this Monday, but I need a hit of baby cuteness NOW.
 
Other than looking a little like she exists in the mind of someone on Vicodin (she is a bit blurry), I'd say that Ava Leigh has a pretty fair chance of looking like this. 
 
I sincerely hope she looks more like her daddy, though.  We all know he's the better looking one of the pair of us.  I'm just the brains of the operation.
 
And speaking of brains,
you know how some mommies take their belly-babies to places like the opera
in hopes that they'll somehow stimulate them to become intelligent and cultured?
(Not that I'm opposed to this.  I dig the opera and all things dramatic and loud.) 
 
Well, our baby is going to the opening night of Skyfall with mommy and daddy tonight. 
Not that I expect her to come out British or anything.
 
 
 Huggies, straight up.
PLEASE do not shake OR stir.
 

2 comments:

  1. Quit giving Jason all the credit in the "looks" department. You're a knock out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, feh.

      Wait til you see these new ultrasound pics. She has inherited some very definate features from him, which makes me super happy. :)

      Delete