Friday, December 21, 2012

Aw fiddlefarts. Ran Outta Mayan Calendar.

"Leonid What's-His-Name,
Herman Munster, motorcade,
Birthday party, Cheetos,
Pogo sticks and lemonade,
Symbiotic stupid jerks,
That's right, Flanders,
I am talkin' about you!"
 
-Homer Simpson's re-jerked version of
REM'S "It's the End of the World as We Know It"
 
IT'S DECEMBER 21, 2012, 1:26 p.m. (Central Time) 
and the Mayans have already lost Australia, New Zealand, and most of Asia.
 
 
 
I was wondering about how that whole 12/21/12 doomsday scenario was going to pan out, anyway.  I mean, wouldn't it be kind of a tricky operation to destroy the WHOLE world during the short while that all the different time zones were within the same calendar day, anywho?
 
 
Trust the Oreo.  It's never steered us wrong before.
It's even been good to me, see?:
 
 
"Maybe what the Mayans forsaw was the end of Twinkies," said Daddy.
 
Bah.  Might as well have been an asteriod through my heart.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment