Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Gettin' Nestified

I know that after the hurricane of activity at Mini Clenney's house this past week, we owe our family and friends an infinate amount of pizza and foot rubs.  (Well, that's what would sound good to me, anyway.) 
 
 
 
 
 
I have a feeling that some union somewhere is going to have my bum on a platter for all of the underpaid labor I took advantage of.
 
 Now look how spiffy things are! 
 
Here's the upstairs coffee station (because a spare ten dollar coffeepot saves me a few lumbering steps every morning)... 
 
 
...the White Room, which you may use when you visit if you can talk Honey Boo Boo Dog into giving up her daybed.  Good luck with that.  I'm pretty sure she's bigger than you.
 
 
 
 
...and the emerging mural in Ava Leigh's room which Daddy's still doctoring up on spare evenings.
 
 
 I would have a picture of the crib to share with you, but when Jason ripped open the package, we discovered that instead of the nice, tidy white bed we were expecting, we were given a yicky light oak piece.  No thanks.
 
So Daddy's negotiating skills were dusted off, and he straightened out the whole catastrophy with a nice management lady from Target who ordered the right bed and will give us a discount to make up for the trek across hill and dale to the nearest red dot boutique to retrieve it.  Crisis averted.  I hope that Mini inherits that silver tongue.
 
And speaking of that beautiful little girl, we were told at our last ultrasound that she has visible fat rolls.  Honey, you can have 'em!  They look so much cuter on you than me! 
 
 
 You look just like daddy when you're sleeping... 
Just another reason I love you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment