Tuesday, August 7, 2012

We are learning you...

We have seen your sweet face.

We are learning your name.



"For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of Him..."
~ 1 Samuel 1:27 (KJV)

Your movements reassure us.

Your motions delight us.




Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward.
~ Psalm 127:3 
(NKJV)



You are the best thing that's ever happened to us, Little Girl!

(Special thanks to Ms. Linda for taking the time to provide us with these beautiful images.  We are forever grateful for your expertise and reassurance that our baby is developing perfectly!)

To God be the glory!  His timing is good and worth waiting on.






3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This means so much that this blessing is so much *bigger* than us.... I hope everyone close to us is as happy as we are!!!

      Delete
    2. I am so excited! Sorry I had no idea you were even pregnant! lol...Now, I can follow her and keep up with ya'll every day...exciting for me..from the outside looking in and happy about it! I am just glad I know...:) Our children are our heritage..and, a blessing from our God...He has bestowed upon you a blessing from on high..yaaay...enjoy it my dear Heather..time flies by so quickly. Please let me know if you have need of anything! My love to you little one...and, when you get a bit bigger kick your parents for me and tell them how much they are loved by Aunt Mo (just incase they forget)..muuaaahh!

      Delete