Thursday, January 17, 2013

Roll That Beautiful Baby Bean Footage!


Hush, little birdy...


Who taught her the Olan Mills pose from 1992?!
"A little to the left...turn....turn....tilt.... Now freeze!"




Nothin' yummier than baby fat. Numnumnumnum.
This is why she's known as "the Big Baby" in the NICU pod.  


Gotta tag your territory around here.  A girl's bed is her castle, and Ava's is fit for a princess.



"Thanks for visiting my crib, yo.  Peace out!"

Stay tuned for surgery recovery updates...

Xoxox
Ava Leigh



2 comments:

  1. oh what joy to look upon the most pecious and beautiful baby girl born thus far...truly she is amazing...I am so proud to be her Auntie and I cannot wait to be along side her as she takes on this world...she is ROCKIN! I love you Ava...oh and tell your Mom and Pops I love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beautiful, though that's no surprise. I'm so happy she's arrived. Y'all are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete