Wednesday, September 19, 2012

These are a few of my favorite wee things....

 
Posh photo framing to show off your sweet face....
 
 
 
The tiniest shoe-ettes in sparkles and lace...
 
 
...and where would our angel be without wings?...
 
 
...These are a few of my favorite wee things!...
 
 
...To warm your small head, you've got tiny toboggans...
 
 
...and headbands with flowers, if no hair's on your noggin...
 
 
Onesies with flowers and critters and bling,
 
 
 
These are a few of my favorite wee thiiiiiiings....
 
When the pug barfs,
When the goat butts,
When I'm feelin' fat....
 
I simply remember
Your favorite wee things,
And then I don't feel
Sooooo
crap!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh the fun of hairbows and bonnets - bling and ribbon galore - but, Mini...one thing I have not seen in your closet is the hunter orange/camo!? Now, I am certainly not one to say this is a must - but, I kinda think that my nephew Jason, who is your Daddy - will take you out in the deer woods - and, well...you have to dress for this outting! Oh, but, you won't get to shower - because them deer might hear ya!! :) love you Mini.

    ReplyDelete