Saturday, September 22, 2012

Top Ten Worst Maternity Halloween Costumes


10. A Nun  (Forgive me, Father, for I have…er, you know.)

 

9.  Octomom  (Just too scary on soooo many different levels.)

 

8.  Jersey Cow  (Got milk?  Don’t answer that.) 

 

7.  Disco Ball  (Unless you enjoy being surrounded by polyester-clad, AquaNetted old geezers with gold chains tangled in their sweaty chest hair, PASS.)

 

6.  Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader  (Double D’s+Belly+Bouncing=BAD.)

 

5.  Cheeseburger  (You are what you eat…?  Geez, I guess that would make me a Tums.)

 

4.  Spongebob Squarepants  (If you’re wearing square maternity pants, please see your doctor.)

 

3.  Honey Boo Boo Child (Wait…. No, on second thought, that would be pretty awesome.  Pass on the Go-Go Juice, though.  That stuff might cause baby to come out as an extreme couponer with a taste for pickled pig’s feet and Pall Malls. )

 

2. Michael Jackson (Go ahead.  Confuse the children even more.)

 

1.  Redneck Trucker  (Because what would you do if people didn’t realize that it’s a costume?)

 
 
"Trick 'er treat....got any fried baloney?"
 


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Don't think I wouldn't do it. Will have to grow out my stubble a bit.....

      Delete
  2. I was browsing about Pregnant halloween costumes and I found your blog which is quite interesting. . Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete